Staff training available in all PI seminars.
Staff members will be trained in:
1. Proper billing/coding
2. Case assessment
3. PIP laws
4. Proper SOAP documentation
5. Understanding of PIP, Medpay, UM/UIM, Health Ins., etc. When and how to use them.
Staff training is from 1-4 Sat., and 1-2:30 on Sun.
Special Pricing $149.00 / staff member (Usually $199.00)
PIP Billing / Collecting
- I train your staff in detecting all available PIP policies
- How to properly bill PIP
- How to use the Texas Insurance Codes to collect PIP
- I include a formatted spreadsheet to organize collections
- How to properly request reconsideration of payment
- How to file a grievance against an uncooperative adjuster
- Train and certify all employees in HIPAA privacy, security, and breech notification rules
- Train in Administrative Requirements and Covered Entities as mandated by the Dept. of Health and Human Services
- Provide Certificate of Completion as proof of training
- Include Notice of Privacy Practices Form, Release Authorization, and Authorization to receive medical records in forms other than electronic
- Provide your clinic with Sexual Harassment Policy
- Instruct employees in acceptable behavior, and have them sign a Policy of Conduct form.
- Classes are held in Dallas one Saturday per month from 9 am until noon
- They are held in my office in Las Colinas
- Cost is $100 per staff member
- I can provide service in your clinic